He has always been a phenomenon. His following - legendary, and the aura around him - invincible. He's been a maverick, a rebel without a cause and the superstar we never had but have always craved for. He's as suave and merciless as the younger Corleone and as infallible as Mr Clark Kent's alter ego.
A few weeks back I had the chance to watch the Iowa Republican Primary results and saw Mike Huckabee's ad that was endorsed by Chuck Norris. Looking at Chuck Norris's facts doing the rounds on the Internet I realised a lot of them apply to our very own Don.
As he loses his single status a little later this year, this is my tribute to a friend, soul mate and my personal hero. Ladies and Gentleman ... from the United States of Apparala, weighing 70 kilograms and 165 cms ... The Don of all Dons ... The jack and master of all trades ... Nuthan Reddy Godhumalla ...
1. If you have five hundred rupees and Don Nuthan has five hundred rupees then Don Nuthan has more money than you.
2. There is no 'ctrl' button on Don Nuthan's computer. Don Nuthan is always in control.
3. There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Don Nuthan has allowed to live.
4. Don Nuthan counted to infinity - twice.
5. Don Nuthan can divide by zero.
6. It takes Don Nuthan 20 minutes to watch 60 Minutes of Television.
7. Don Nuthan once rode a bull, and nine months later it had a calf.
[Blogger's Note: The picture was taken when he came home to Vetlapalem ... Needless to say everybody at home absolutely adored him. ]